Gratitude - making it count


Count your blessings.  Count them one by one!  This is an area of my life that I want to restore as habit.   I do believe that "gratitude turns what we have into enough", but a step further into beautiful abundance.

 1  | the gift of grace, because I fall short repeatedly
 2  | days of home
 3  | my mom who shared the "gift" of her faith with her children
 4  | a husband with patience
 5  | children that grew my heart beyond my dreams
 6  | a Bible with everything I need to know - the breath of gratitude
 7  | spring blooms of color
 8  | warm days with cool evenings
 9  | fellowship with a family of believers
10 | past trials that rooted my faith
11 | abundance of food, shelter, & clothing
12 | undeserved forgiveness
13 | freedom
14 | learning together with my children
15 | quiet & slow moments
16 | emotions of love
17 | a camera to capture the beauty around me
18 | acres of dirt
19 | books
20 | the flicker of a candle's flame - remembering our morning candle
21 | words of inspiration on our walls
22 | encouragement from the blog's I read
23 | a growing family
24 | generations of life - grand baby girl
25 | new beginnings
26 | friends across the miles
27 | mother's day flowers - bouquets & a hydrangea plant
28 | daughter's that massage my head when I have a headache
29 | daughter H sleeping in my arms right now  ::love::
30 | a gentle breeze blowing through open windows
31 | a good job for my hard-working husband
32 | little handwritten notes
33 | recent days of rain drops
34 | despite my cousin's diagnosis of cancer - it hasn't spread
35 | a warmed up heat pack
36 | cinnamon orange hot tea with raw honey
37 | knowing that God is my strength . . . Psalm 18
38 | baskets to hold books, cloth napkins, toys, & more
39 | a family room that seats my big family
40 | running water
41 | flushing toilets
42 | soft fuzzy socks
43 | the giggles of girls playing a game together
44 | pieces of fabric sewn together to make a quilt
45 | juicy sweet apricots
46 | dark chocolate covered almonds
47 | spicy thai rice that soothes the palette and gave me a day off cooking
48 | soft pillows and blankets
49 | the sun rising and setting every day without fail
50 | the laundry all done
51 | a blog template that is working again

"...give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of the God in Christ Jesus for you."

1 Thessalonians 5:18


{restored from 14th May 2016}
Back to Top