3.5.2017 journaled thoughts



  • In my life this month…

  • I am trying to add some exercise back into my life in hopes that it will improve the chronic pain that I suffer with from ruptured disks in my lower back. I am using a Fitbit and counting steps to inspire me to be in shape enough to hopefully be able to walk outdoors when the weather allows it.  I overdid it this week and I am feeling the pain.  I need to be careful and ease into this a little more slowly.
  • In our homeschool this month…

  • We are working hard on a biographical approach to learning American History. We are enjoying each and every book and are making read-aloud time a priority.
  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

  • We started off the month with a "no school" week for a birthday. It was filled with the magic of Disney and beautiful smiles all day!
  • My favorite thing this past month…

  • February brought many days of needed rain. I loved listening to it and watching it turn from raindrops to snowflakes as the temperatures dropped.
  • What’s working/not working for us…

  • Happy dancing that everything at the moment is working for us. I love having the girls learning together again and have been able to find ways to challenge them at their own levels.
  • Homeschool thoughts I have…

  • Because everything is running smoothly at the moment, I am thinking that we will just continue moving forward and advance to the next levels when the time comes. I'm currently looking through Life of Fred math to add as a supplement
  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

  • Smiles from Disney!
     

No comments

Back to Top